1) Kirsten Powers (Fox): This picture really does not do her justice, but it seems to be surprisingly few pictures of her out there. Powers is a quasi-reasonable, seems to get along with Michelle Malkin, and wrote me a nice note once - Plus, c'mon, just look at her. Wow!
2) Jessica Valenti (Feministing): This is probably not the best picture of Valenti, but it is the most famous photo of her.
3) Jill Filipovic (Feminist): Pros: Very attractive woman. Minuses: May have actually played something called "Pro-Choice Bingo.
4) Chelsea Clinton: Poor Chelsea had the misfortune to grow up in the spotlight, and has all judge her how she looked when she was younger. She's actually quite foxy these days.
5) Meghan McCain: She's probably my least favorite person on the list, which is to say, but you still have to give credit where credit is due. She is cute and curvy.
6) Ana Marie Cox: I generally like short hair on a woman, but Ana Marie hairdo does not suit her, one way or another. If she had her old hairstyle, she would probably be a few spots higher on the list. Is it superficial?
7) Maureen Dowd (New York Times): Nice hair, elegant and spicy. You must provide Modo her due: she is a beautiful woman on the hunt.
8) Garance Franke-Ruta (Washington Post): She caught my eye by Ann Althouse called her over Jessica Valenti picture below. I have a weakness for the academic heat kind of look.
9) Rachel Sklar (Huffington Post): She's just a good look in general, and I especially like the hair and eyes
10) Jane Garofalo (Ex-Air America host): As far as her appearance is concerned, she has a tendency to be a "love" or "hate it" kind of girl. Personally I have always liked Bookish, geeky punk vibe she exudes.