Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Marriage for me” Charmi gets wild"



Recently there was news that Charmi is in love with a Punjabi and both will be getting married soon. Charmi while speaking about this said,” I got wild on hearing this news.
So far they have been linking me with the heroes. Now they are linking me with an unknown person. There is no romance for me and I am not that aged to get married.
They are telling that I am getting married because I am not having offers in Tamil and Telugu film industry. In Telugu I am acting in a film titled Sayatta. There is no hero in this film.The whole story is centered on me. Apart from this talks are going on with regard to me acting in other films. When the situation is like this, it is funny for people to say that I don’t have offers.”