Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Navneet Kaur to act glamorously in the song sequences



Navneet Kaur is currently acting with Karunas in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani. Navneet Kaur while speaking about this said,” Recently I had acted in a song sequence in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani.
I had acted glamorously in the song sequence. I like to do homely roles and at the same time I like to act glamorously in the song sequences alone. This is my policy. I am also acting in a similar way in Telugu films also.
I have also acted in homely role in the film and the song sequences in my first film Arasangam. In future I will not act like this. The audience prefer both homely and glamour. I am donning the role of Karunas wife in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani.There is a lot of opportunity for me to do comedy in this film. I have utilized this opportunity well. I am currently also acting in a Telugu and Punjabi film.”