Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Daily Caller: Michele Bachmann's Crippling Headaches

Image from source, Daily Caller
I didn't set out to do a spread of Michele Bachmann posts, but that's what it's turning into. Did you see this? It's from Tucker Carlson's The Daily Caller, so if it's a "hit piece" from the "lamestream media," it's from the conservative side.
In a rare case of empathy from me (I'm usually just awful), I feel for Mrs. Bachmann here. I get more than occasional headaches, and not rare enough migraines. I've had them for as long as I can remember, and they quite simply suck. All that said, I've never had to be hospitalized for it. This seems like a bad condition to have for a job as stressful as Congresswoman, let alone President of the United States.

There are literally dozens of reasons that Michele Bachmann shouldn't be President. This one, however, is quantifiable. A person could hold an opinion on this one whether left or right. Is this her Waterloo?

[Excerpt]

Stress-related condition ‘incapacitates’ Bachmann; heavy pill use alleged

. . .The Minnesota Republican frequently suffers from stress-induced medical episodes that she has characterized as severe headaches. These episodes, say witnesses, occur once a week on average and can “incapacitate” her for days at time. On at least three occasions, Bachmann has landed in the hospital as a result. . .

Read more at: The Daily Caller