Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Debt Ceiling Deal Passed by the House

Rep. Gabby Giffords returned to the House for the vote.
Image from source, MSNBC


Good. I mean bad. I mean good? How about meh? It still has to pass the Senate and then President Obama has to sign it. But after that--at least after this weekend's Sunday shows--maybe we can stop talking about this. I'm very glad I'm going home to Ohio for the better part of a week. Hopefully, when I return there will be other things to talk about.


[Excerpt]


House passes bill to prevent US default 

The Republican-controlled House of Representatives passed bitterly fought, compromise debt-limit legislation Monday night that would prevent a U.S. default on its obligations but at a cost of deep cuts in government spending. . .

Read more at: MSNBC