Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Flip FLOP: Nasty Feet Funk!

This caught my eye, because I was recently traveling, and was surprised by the number of people at the airport and on the plane wearing flip flops or sandals. Now, I wear sandals all the time. I live in the Mojave Desert! But for some reason, I'm just not comfortable traveling in them. For one thing, that's a lot of walking in unstable shoes. For another, I know I'd slip my feet out of them on the plane, and that's probably unsanitary.

Actually, there's no probably about it. If you're a foot fetishist, you might want to skip this article, or invest in Purell.

[Excerpt]

Flip-Flop Feet: How to Defeat Foot Cooties and Flaunt Sexy Toes


Anyone who has ever pounded the pavement in strappy sandals knows that, by dusk, your soles are the color of the asphalt you've been strolling. We won't even get into the "tan line" of grime around your ankle strap. . .

Read more at: StyleList