Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

"Personhood" Laws Could Outlaw Some Contraceptives

I wonder what her view on capital punishment is? Image from Jezebel.
Okay, I wrote a lengthy piece about abortion, the GOP hard-right agenda in many states right now, and the possible connection to dominionism. And then my Blogger software ate it. It's gone. I'm not writing it again. I hope you can glean from the story what is wrong about "personhood" laws.

[Excerpt]

Consequences Of "Personhood" Bills Would Go Far Beyond Abortion

Recently there have been efforts in several states to legally extend rights to any egg that happens to get fertilized. While this is mainly intended to end abortion, passing "personhood" legislation would be severely harmful for women in more ways than one. . .

Read more at: Jezebel