Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

President Obama's Jobs Plan Revealed?

"And contrary to the opinions of some around here, I do have a spine!"
Image from source, Huffington Post
So it looks like the President's plan (which I gather my friend Stupid Monkey Planet was not fond of) is mostly tax cuts. Now, tax cuts are not usually a liberal/progressive's first choice when it comes to trying to improve the economy. That is the Republican way, and as far as I know, it has never been proven to work. But I'm no economist. What I want to know is, how are Republicans going to say no? I mean, they love tax cuts so much, they want to marry them. But they are also adamantly against anything President Obama is for by default, even if it's one of their own ideas. Oy.

[Excerpt]


Obama Jobs Plan: President Said To Be Looking At $300 Billion Package 

The economy weak and the public seething, President Barack Obama is expected to propose $300 billion in tax cuts and federal spending Thursday night to get Americans working again. Republicans offered Tuesday to compromise with him on jobs – but also assailed his plans in advance of his prime-time speech. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post