Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Norway - Anna ZAHL


Miss World 2011 - Norway - Anna ZAHL

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Anna ZAHL
Age : 23
Height : 170
Languages : Norwegian & English

BIOGRAPHY

Anna is in her first year of University studying Business and Administration. She currently works as an assistant at a flower shop and enjoys keeping busy. Hobbies include: football, painting and singing. Anna can also play the guitar and the piano.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

The city I am from is small but it there are plenty of beautiful and natural surroundings. In the last ten years it gained the name, ‘The Blue City’.

Describe yourself

I like to keep busy and I am always in a good mood. I love to help out as much as I can and I have a good sense of humour.

Personal Motto?

Live, love, laugh.

Favourite food ?

Italian.

Favourite Music / Books ?

I like all types of music. My favourite books are written by Jo Nesbo.

Do you have any pets?

No, I do not.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

I cherish many memories but finishing my first year of Business and Administration. It made me really proud.

Special Talents ?

I can play the piano and sing alongside.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)