Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Kyrgyzstan - Nazira Nurzhanova


Miss World 2011 - Kyrgyzstan - Nazira Nurzhanova

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Nazira Nurzhanova
Age : 24
Height : 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)
Languages :

BIOGRAPHY

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

Kyrgyzstan is the most beautiful country with high mountains, deep forests and vast lakes.

Future ambitions ?

A lot of people in Kyrgyzstan are poor and I want to help poor children by building house for them.

Describe yourself

I am purposeful and sympathetic. I love learning new things. I am ambitious and want to do my best for Kyrgyzstan.

Personal Motto?

Whatever does not kill you will only make you stronger.

Favourite food ?

Beshbarmak (national dish).

Favourite Music / Books ?

My favourite music is pop music and my favourite book is ‘Gone With The Wind’.

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a sheep dog.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

My mother was very sick and the likelihood of her recovery became less and less. I prayed everyday for my mother’s recovery, and one day she began to recover.

Special Talents ?

I am able to cook very tasty national dishes, plow and lagman.

Any other interesting facts ?

I helped my grandmother produce the national carpet, Shirdak, from pressed wool. The carpet was very beautiful and the whole experience was very exciting.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)