Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Guatemala - Lourdes FIGUEROA


Miss World 2011 - Guatemala - Lourdes FIGUEROA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Lourdes FIGUEROA
Age : 23
Height : 173
Languages : Spanish, English & Learning Italian

BIOGRAPHY

Lourdes currently works in PR and hopes to progress further in this profession and work for an international firm. She enjoys all types of dance, in particular: salsa, meringue, samba, Punta, belly and Spanish dancing. Lourdes is also learning to play the flute and the piano. She describes herself as a balanced individual who treats everyone equally.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

Guatemala is one of the most diverse countries in Central America. It is famous for its coffee, nature and its people. It has a population of 14.7 million; the national language is Spanish with 24 indigenous languages. Tikal is one of the most important Mayan sites and perhaps its most famous place.

Future ambitions ?

To continue academic training, personal development and to start a family.

Describe yourself

I am a balanced person who treats everyone equally. I am grateful to all that life has given me. I am a determined, positive and perseverant individual.

Personal Motto?

The important thing in life is not to try to beat others. It is about ourselves.

Favourite food ?

Spanish food, paella.

Favourite Music / Books ?

The purpose driven, life author, Rick Warren.

Do you have any pets ?

Yes! I have two Cocker Spaniels.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

I will never forget the day my parents congratulated me for having the highest average recognition in my class. I am proud of the day my current job hired me.

Special Talents ?

Spanish dancing and realism paintings.

Any other interesting facts ?

International trading and business.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)