- NPR Marks 9/11 By Hyping Counterterrorism's 'Disruption of Innocent Lives'
- MSNBCer Suggests GOP Rejected Obama's Request for Speech Because of 'Color of His Skin'
- Scarborough to Cheney: What Happened to Your 'Moderate Voice of Republicanism?'
- CNN Looks to Obama to Solve Crisis of Partisanship
- Piers Morgan to Santorum: Your Views 'Are Bordering on Bigotry, Aren't They?'
- NYTimes: Boehner Issued 'Unprecedented' Refusal of Obama's Request for Speech
- NBC Reporter to Huntsman: Are Perry and Bachmann 'Too Far Right to Win?'
The funny thing is, in each case above, my response is, "Yeah, so?"
Many post-9/11 "counter terrorism" efforts did disrupt innocent lives. The GOP's knee-jerk hostility to Obama likely does have at least a little to do with the color of his skin (or more accurately, that he's a black Democrat). Cheney did prove to be quite un-moderate. Obama has tried to squelch partisanship, many, many times. Santorum's views are bigoted.